CCH OneClick uses the 'CCH' user account to connect CCH Central Personal Tax to CCH OneClick.
If you do not have a 'CCH' user, you can configure the service to use the CCH_Service system account.
Now restart the CCH Practice Portal service before testing the DTA Send to Tax Return within OneClick.
- To do this, browse to the server that is running the CCH Practice Portal Service.
- Locate the installation directory (by default this is normally C:\Program Files (x86)\CCH PracticePortalService).
- Within the folder locate the file 'Online.PracticePortal.Service.Host.exe.config' (You may not see the '.config' extension if Windows Explorer is set hide known file types).
- Right click the file and open with Notepad or your chosen text editor.
- Locate the key 'ProxyUser' and edit the value within the double quotes. Set the value to CCH_Service, changing it from CCH.
In addition, attached to this article, you can download a copy of the User Guide for the CCH Making Tax Digital Commit to Tax - Version 2.3