CCH OneClick uses the 'CCH' user account to connect CCH Central Personal Tax to CCH OneClick.
If you do not have a 'CCH' user, you can configure the service to use another employee from Central.
Note: The value to be used is the U/name not the code as indicated in the employee record.
- To do this, browse to the server that is running the CCH Practice Portal Service.
- Locate the installation directory (by default this is normally C:\Program Files (x86)\CCH PracticePortalService).
- Within the folder locate the file 'Online.PracticePortal.Service.Host.exe.config' (You may not see the '.config' extension if Windows Explorer is set hide known file types).
- Right click the file and open with Notepad or your chosen text editor.
- Locate the key 'ProxyUser' and edit the value within the double quotes. Set this value as the username of of your chosen CCH employee, so change it from CCH to something else.
Now restart the CCH Practice Portal service before testing the DTA Send to Tax Return within OneClick.
In addition, attached to this article, you can download a copy of the User Guide for the CCH Making Tax Digital Commit to Tax - Version 2.3