To register on the CCH Software Support website:
Go to https://www.cch.co.uk/softwaresupport/2015/my_account/registration_form.asp
or click Register on the Support website and follow these instructions:
1. Type in your Client Code and Client Web Password and click 'Submit'.
2. Complete the Registration form with your personal details including your email address. This ensures that you will remain updated on the latest release or product news for your licensed/subscribed software products.
Important: Include a Direct Dial number to enable you to benefit from our support telephone system which will recognise your number when you 'log a case' and direct your call to a relevant support consultant.
3. Leave all of the eBulletins ticked (unless advised otherwise).
4. Click 'Submit'.
5. You will be told that you have registered successfully and that you are now logged in; you will then be redirected to the site homepage.
6. You should receive a welcome email from the eBulletin service. If you don't receive this email within 30 minutes, please log a case.
Note: On subsequent visits, you’ll need to login again by entering your username and password to access any of the client-only facilities (e.g. KnowledgeBase, What's New, Product Release section, User Groups etc).